Today we had our usual monthly doctor's appointment. Everything checked out perfect again. Brooklyn is measuring 27 cm., Which the doctor said is right where she needs to be. I also had my glucose test today. Let me tell you, that drink is disgusting! I think I am still on a sugar high from it.
We will start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now that we are entering into the 3rd trimester. We will also have the opportunity to visit with some of the other doctors in the office just in case Dr. Anton is not on call when I go into labor.
Now we just need to get the nursery put together so she has a place to stay when she comes home. I am wanting to do it this weekend, but it is supposed to be HOT here in Seattle which means I will more than likely be looking for shade instead of setting up a room. Maybe I can convince Joaquin to go to Babies R Us to look at Cribs, etc. where there is A/C! Yeah right, that store is like torture for any man!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jaime:
Looking good, looking forward to seeing you next week.
Dad
Post a Comment