This weekend was absolutely beautiful in Seattle! Joaquin and I went to dinner with our friends Josh and Michelle Wright and their 2 babies Jeremiah and Allison on Friday and the promptly fell asleep at 8:00 pm (we are getting old).
Saturday consisted of shopping for maternity shorts, because everything that I have acquired is already too small! Followed by some wine tasting with Ariell and Jill while Joaquin was out on the boat with his guys (of course I was the DD consuming water and crackers). By the time we got home our house was a balmy 90 degrees so we immediately headed to the movie theatres to get a little A/C.
On Sunday we took a look at cribs and changers and finally made a decision on one. The we headed to the cheese festival at Pike Place Market. The weather was perfect. 75 degrees and sunny! After cheese it was time to hit Anthony's all you can eat crab feed. I think Ariell may have given Joaquin a run for the crab eating championship. I think she may have tapped out at 5.5 crabs! Needless to say not one of us was feeling well when we got home!
We got good news from the doctor today too. My blood work came back and we do not have gestational diabetes! We are now officially in the 3rd trimester and racing toward the home stretch!
Love you all!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment