Thursday, June 19, 2008

Its been a long time...







Sorry it has been so long. Things have been crazy in the Paratore household. We started birthing class back on the 10th. It is amazing some of the things you learn and even more amazing some of the questions that people ask i.e. can I take home my placenta?? Really??? Our first baby shower is this weekend. It should be a good time. I am really looking forward to the baby food game to see what that stuff really tastes like!

Joaquin and I have been hard at work on Brooklyn's room. Our crib finally became available so my mom bought it for us before it was sold out again! It is so cute... We also decided to put her name above her crib. We could have bought the letters online for like 10 dollars a letter. Instead we went to Michaels and bought them for something like 2 dollars a letter.
We have our next appointment tomorrow so will update you all then. As you can tell by the picture above I am starting to get a lot bigger. I officially have a hard time touching my toes!!!
Only a month and a half left!!
Love you all!
Jaime and Joaquin






No comments: