




Sorry it has been so long. The last couple of months have been crazy trying to get ready for this precious little girl!
Brooklyn Marie Paratore joined us on Saturday, August 9th, 2008 at 9:13pm at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue, WA weighing 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. It is absolutely amazing how much you can love something that you have only known for a couple of days.
Joaquin and I are doing well. He was able to take the last couple of days off of work so we have been able to hang out and really get to know this little girl. She is absolutely perfect in everyway!!! You may notice from the pictures that she is definitely daddy's little girl. Including her inherited open mouth sleeping, and cromagnum nub!!
Thank you so much to everyone for all their well wishes. We are truly blessed to have such great friends and family and now a precious little girl!
Love you all!
Jaime and Joaquin

3 comments:
it was sooo great to see you guys yesterday, brooklyn is PERFECT!!! I am so excited to see her and Terrace grow up together. you guys are doing great!
Congrats on your sweet baby girl! She is so cute and I hope you are all doing well! Welcome to the world of blogging!
jI forgot to tell you to enjoy every moment! Taylor is already 4 1/2 months old and I can't believe how quickly it is all flying by!
Post a Comment